- 20 Sep 17
- Square Pig, London
As digital transformation continues to drive business change and the demand for tech talent constantly increases, we’re facing a unique candidate-driven marketplace.
At our past Reconverse event, Hiring Technical Talent, on the 20th of September we explored the fight to secure the best tech talent
James Clark, Talent & Resourcing Operations Manager at Argos joined us to talk about “Creating a tech hub to win the war for talent in a digital retail world”.
This event covered
- How to create a great process for technical talent - Can a great experience beat bad one for more money?
- New ways to find talent. The good companies are getting better at finding new ways to source talent. Others are being left behind, still talking about "social" like a new species. Catching-up is not hard if you know where to look
- As the rest of the market looks to AI, is this an opportunity for technical hiring to become more humanized?
- Moving beyond Europe and looking at a wider global talent pool
|09:00||Welcome & Introduction|
|12:00||Sit Down Lunch|
|13:00||James Clark w/ Q&A|
|13:45||Roundtable Discussion 1 *|
|14:15||Speaker 2 (TBC) w/ Q&A|
|14:45||Roundtable Discussion 2|
|15:15||Summary & Takeaways|
|16:00||Open Networking w/ Drinks
* Facilitated Meetings - Individual short introductions w/ some of the UK’s leading technology and service companies.
* Roundtable Discussion - An open forum for in-house recruitment, resourcing & talent acquisition specialist. This is an opportunity for delegates to speak openly with each other in a relaxed environment.
Reconverse always aims to build an encouraging, fun and learning environment to test ideas and share experiences. Delegates will leave better informed and safe in the knowledge that other recruitment and resourcing professionals face similar challenges.
James Clark- Talent & Resourcing Operations Manager @ Argos
The RecEents' goal is to best equip the in-house recruitment community, that's why we build a wild collection of market-leading events with a diversity of topics and events styles.