- 18 Oct 17
- The Folly, London
Building direct resourcing capabilities has become far more than hiring recruiters and paying for a LinkedIn license, with the brand, PR, data, technology, and finance now all pivotal components to the success of your channel.
Taking place in London on the 18th October, our event Building Direct Resourcing Capabilities will look at the blueprint of building a scalable resourcing offering.
We'll have our usual mix of guest speaker insight, roundtable discussion, and speed meetings.
Areas covered will include
- Why it is becoming increasingly more important for employers to be in control of their own talent pools and talent pipelines, as candidate behaviors are changing quickly.
- Discovering if you are ready to implement a direct resourcing model from a skills and technology perspective.
- Why direct resourcing is more beneficial than leaving your employer brand to be represented by candidates by 3rd parties.
- How important your hiring managers need to be, and how a collaborative approach with your recruitment team will yield untapped talent.
The Agenda for the day
|09:00||Welcome & Introduction|
|12:00||Sit Down Lunch|
|13:00||Speaker 1 (TBC) w/ Q&A|
|13:45||Roundtable Discussion 1 *|
|14:15||Speaker 2 (TBC) w/ Q&A|
|14:45||Roundtable Discussion 2|
|15:15||Summary & Takeaways|
|16:00||Open Networking w/ Drinks
* Facilitated Meetings - Individual short introductions w/ some of the UK’s leading technology and service companies.
* Roundtable Discussion - An open forum for in-house recruitment, resourcing & talent acquisition specialist. This is an opportunity for delegates to speak openly with each other in a relaxed environment.
Reconverse always aims to build an encouraging, fun and learning environment to test ideas and share experiences. Delegates will leave better informed and safe in the knowledge that other recruitment and resourcing professionals face similar challenges
The RecEents' goal is to best equip the in-house recruitment community, that's why we build a wild collection of market-leading events with a diversity of topics and events styles.