- 29 Nov 17
- The Fable, London
With 52% of employers not managing to fill their graduate vacancies this year, the challenge to find, engage and hire the right students continues to grow. Another scary statistic that continues rise is that 7.1% of employers blaming students reneging on offers, employers need to quickly consider where the recruitment process finishes and the onboarding process starts.
With the Apprenticeship Levy kicking off in April, are graduates the right choice for your business, and what are the benefits of considering apprentices instead? A 3rd of employers in London recently polled said they found the cost of hiring an apprentice to be prohibitive, but what are the real costs and can the levy remove that barrier.
Rebecca Foden (Senior Manager- Early Careers at TFL) will be sharing with us a social media content strategy for early careers.
Hannah Morrish (Student Choice & HE Lead at The Student Room Group) speaking about the student's perceptions of Apprenticeships and Graduate employment opportunities and how to engage and create meaningful connections with young people.
Nicholas Shekerdemian (CEO and Co-Founder at Headstart) will be talking through new technologies with early talent, focusing on some of the mistakes employers currently make when thinking about Millennials.
Howard Grosvenor (UK Director of Professional Services at cut-e) will be presenting how they created an integrated, valid and innovative solution for Rolls-Royce, explaining the state of the art talent assessment solutions they successfully rolled out.
This event will look at
- Keeping talent warm post offer.
- The truth about the apprenticeship levy and what it means to your business.
- Click through rates are at an all-time low and ad blockers are at an all-time high. telling stories, not advertising.
- 2017 emerging platforms and techniques for finding future talent.
The Agenda for the day
|09:00||Nicholas Shekerdemian w/ Q&A|
|10:30||Hannah Morrish w/ Q&A|
|13:00||Sit down Lunch|
|14:00||Howard Grosvenor w/ Q&A|
|14:50||Rebecca Foden w/ Q&A|
|15:40||Open Networking w/ Drinks|
* Facilitated Meetings - Individual short introductions w/ some of the UK’s leading technology and service companies.
* Roundtable Discussion - An open forum for in-house recruitment, resourcing & talent acquisition specialist. This is an opportunity for delegates to speak openly with each other in a relaxed environment.
Reconverse always aims to build an encouraging, fun and learning environment to test ideas and share experiences. Delegates will leave better informed and safe in the knowledge that other recruitment and resourcing professionals face similar challenges
The RecEents' goal is to best equip the in-house recruitment community, that's why we build a wild collection of market-leading events with a diversity of topics and events styles.