6th June 2018
With 18% (ONS) of the workforce classified as 'self-employed' and with this number set to rise to 30%+ in the UK by 2020, this is an area of talent that can't be ignored. Do you know what impact this will have on your company culture, employer brand and employee engagement?
The employment landscape is changing and organisations have to start adapting the different demands from workers in order to attract the best talent available in the market.
On June 6th we'll be meeting to explore how technology is changing the way we engage with our teams (both contingent and permanent) and discuss whether it will help or hinder future diversity efforts and the way we communicate the employer brand.
At this breakfast event we'll be covering:
- What the drivers for the changing employment landscape are
- Are organisations driving or being driven by change?
- How the employer-employee contract is changing
- What strategies your organisation is employing or seeking to employ to deal with the changing business environment
- How your business is managing culture and your employer brand with changing talent ecosystems
- What the impact is on employee engagement of a more blended workforce
- How technological change is influencing the way we engage with our teams (both contingent and perm)
Lee Jones - Employer Brand Marketing Manager, Expedia Group
Lee will be discussing
- SIDSI - Show it don't say it. Are candidates really impressed with buzzwords?
- Why we should turn the classic recruiting funnel on its head
- Should we look to the past for the future of recruiting?
Peter Hogg - Talent Acquisition & Mobility Manager at Schneider Electric
Peter will be discussing:
- Taking location out of the talent selection process
- The drive for a diverse and inclusive company
- engaging a multi-generational workforce
Jayne Cullen - Managing Director at BrightPool
- 08.30am - Arrival / Breakfast
- 09.00am - Introductions and challenges
- 09.15am - Jayne Cullen @ BrightPool - What impact this will have on your company culture, employer brand and employee engagement?
- 09.35am - Roundtable/ Activity
- 10.05am - Peter Hogg @ Schneider - Flexibility - The Future of Employment
- 10.25am - Roundtable/ Activity
- 10.55am - Lee Jones @ Expedia - Talent Attraction - Put your slang down, flip it and reverse it.
- 11.15am - Summary, takeaways and networking
- 11.30 am - Close
The Fable- 52 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2FD
Who should attend?
Please note these events are EXCLUSIVE to in-house recruitment, resourcing & HR professionals. Should you wish to partner with The Recruitment Events Co. please contact [email protected]