- 16 Nov 17
- The Refinery Spinningfields, Manchester
Did you know that NEW developers in the UK and Ireland have an annual salary of £23k?
In our upcoming breakfast event on November 16th in Manchester, we'll be looking at the next generation of technical talent and how to engage and then ultimately hire them in a market suffering from a severe skills shortage. The UK's largest community of developers Stack Overflow will be jumping into the deep end by showcasing insight from their recent Developer Ecosystem report on the education of emerging tech talent.
During this event, we will hear great insight from Lilla Piotrowska, Senior Talent Lead at N Brown Group, and Chris Martin, Manager at Stack Overflow. Each speaker will be followed by a roundtable discussion, where all delegates will get the chance to openly discuss their current challenges with each other.
|09:00||Welcome & Introduction|
|09:10||Lilla Piotrowska w/ Q&A|
|10:00||Chris Martin w/ Q&A|
|11:00||Summary & Takeaways|
This event will cover
- Tech hubs in the UK and Ireland
- Languages and technologies developers want to work with
- The new ways developers learn
- Salary of new developers
- Influence of formal education on the salary of developers
- Developers thoughts on education
- What can employers do to adjust to the new generation of developers?
Who should attend?
Please note delegate places are exclusively for in-house recruitment and HR professionals. If you are a solution provider please contact us here.