26th July 2018
With many Resourcing leaders time poor and residing over delivery teams with little or no access to sector expertise. Now is the time to revisit those Resourcing strategies to ensure the blend of tech, outsourcing and process are being deployed in equal measures.
On July 26th we’re hosting a breakfast session where we’ll explore how to shape future talent pipelines, while flexing and scaling a Resourcing function.
Su Waters - Talent & Resourcing Director @ Nuffield Health
Will share with us great insight on how Nuffield Health has been able to create and develop critical talent pools. Resulting in the creation of a diverse, nimble and talented workforce, positively impacting its strategic objectives.
David & Will will be informing us on how being proactive to make better decisions about people, why time is the most important asset to in-house teams and how better intelligence can help reduce risk and save money - Are three fundamental pillars not to be ignored.
Collaborators - Resourcing Leaders 100
Jon Hull - Resourcing Leaders 100 co-chair & Head of Resourcing @ Nationwide Building Society
Isabelle Hung - Resourcing Leaders 100 Member & Director @XVconsult
Chad Horne - Resourcing Leaders 100 Member & Head of Global Resourcing @ Audley Travel.
Our Resourcing Leaders 100 members will be contributing to the discussion by sharing their thoughts and first-hand experiences.
At this breakfast event we'll be covering:
- Developing & delivering executive search capability within an in-house talent & resourcing function
- Building current and future talent pipelines: A strategic approach to talent management
- Candidate to Employee Experience: The importance of engagement throughout the candidate to employee lifecycle
- 08.30am - Arrival / Breakfast
- 09.00am - Introductions and challenges
- 09.15am - Su Waters - Talent & Resourcing Director @ Nuffield Health
- 09.45am - Roundtable Discussion
- 10.15am - David Murphy & Will Betts - MD & Director @ Talent Acumen.
- 10.20am - Roundtable Discussion
- 10.50am - Summary, takeaways and networking
- 11.30 am - Close
The Fable- 52 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2FD
Who should attend?
Please note these events are EXCLUSIVE to in-house recruitment, resourcing & HR professionals. Should you wish to partner with The Recruitment Events Co. please contact email@example.com