- 20 Apr 17
- The Folly, London
From making a case for bringing in an ATS, to effectively rolling it out, it's essential you have all of the facts and a clear idea of the market.
Our Pop-Up event 'Choosing and Implementing an ATS' will help you to prepare the documentation to convince your superiors that you need an ATS, as well as give you lots of insight to make sure you choose the right product.
We'll have expert insight from Adrian McDonagh (Chief Ideas Officer, EasyWeb) as well as a special guest speaker to talk about how implementing an ATS transformed their recruitment process. All of this followed by an open, peer-to-peer roundtable discussion about the challenges we all current face in this area.
Areas covered will include:
- How to build a business case for an ATS
- Hot tech to look out for
- Top 10 questions to ask potential ATS suppliers
- Avoiding potential landmines
- Questioning the commercial model
- Asking the hard questions and speaking to former clients
- Future proofing your ATS
Human Resources Director @ Chestertons